6 uses for cotton candy 6 uses for cotton candy

I love it! So original. *double thumbs up*

Clouds Clouds

So unique! I love it. xD

School Hallway Stereotypes School Hallway Stereotypes

I didn't have high hopes but I was pleasantly surprised! The animation was good and the voice acting was very decent! But most importantly, the content was enjoyable! XD

Jmainia responds:

Thank you very much!

Typing Invaders Typing Invaders

Original twist to a classic game, clever! :D

Nature Escape Jungle Nature Escape Jungle

This was a very enjoyable point and click adventure! Job well done! :D

Citroen Car Memory Citroen Car Memory

This is an okay game. Hardest level's a bit easy and the audio needs some help. If you like the atmosphere of waves then I recommend opening up the loop you have into an audio editing software and chopping off the end bit so it doesn't sound like it's looping. Hope this helps. :)

Revitalized Revitalized

I've listened to it 3 times and believe I'm ready to critique. I like the unique presets I hadn't heard anywhere else. I also like the swing and memorable time signatures this track has, but honestly doesn't feel up to much. Maybe next time try implementing pads in the verses to give it more flow and mastering a bit more to bring out more bass in the drops. Next time, please use a different uplifter! The beginning of it sounds like the track is full of latency. I don't believe you have a problem with repetition. Good use of automation clips and variation of sounds throughout the track. This is something I fall prey to in my own tracks sadly so nicely done. Overall, good job. 6.5/10 :)

Emphatic Warcry Emphatic Warcry

Man, I can't even begin to describe how professional this Hardstyle track is. Wouldn't of been at all surprised to hear it on Beatport. It's going to be really to critique, lol.
Literally the absolute best I can come up with is maybe try not as sharp sidechain on certain drops. Notice how much "fuller" sounding the drop at 1:10 is compared to 4:00.
Other than that, it is absolutely everything I would want to hear in a Hardstyle track. I seriously hope you are discovered soon. Maybe hear you at the end of a Hardwell on Air. ;)
I am sorry I wasn't able to offer more. +1 follower

Bounce! Bounce!

Oh man, you did such an awesome job on this!! When I heard the intro, I knew I had found a goody. Happy to find this after giving lengthy reviews to other Big Room tracks that were not good (don't tell anyone). Since you really sound like you know what you're doing, I'm going to give you some complex criticism that kept me from giving you 5/5 stars.

First one's the smallest. Just thought I'd mention that you place bass stabs between the detuned kicks instead of sidechained with the kicks. This, therefore, makes this track "Melbourne," not "Big Room". Like I said, so minor it wouldn't of changed my rating of course. ;)

2nd one's a little nitpicky. This track is super long. 5:32's pretty unusual for a Big Room song. I like the variation of sounds you had altogether but Big Room is a genre that's hard to become professional due to being continually slandered for being "too repetitive". Maybe you should try 2 drops next time instead of 3.

3rd one's pretty major. As we say in the music biz, this track is extremely "muddy" sadly. Rather than having everything in it's proper place doing it's own thing, every sound is getting in the way of each other therefore taking away volume from each other. On the EQ scale, bass takes up a LOT of space, so cutting away unneeded bass is EXTREMELY important!! If you don't, you're going to have times where the overall sound is going to decrease when you add your massive kick when that is the part of the track where you want to really "pop". A very wise producer once told me, "high pass EVERYTHING" and since that day I have never stopped. When you do this, all the excess bass junk you hardly hear on the lead will not diminish the power of the kick and bass. For you, I recommend tighter sidechaining as well. Notice how good the kick sounds on the outro but not the drop you just heard before? This is why. I hope you take heed my advice. ;)

One last thing I'll leave you off with, don't compress the kick so much that it's wide bass will take away volume from the lead. Then the track will go really quiet on the drop! lol!

I hope I didn't seem rude at all. Not my intention at all, just thought I would help you out best I could! The track as a whole is actually extremely catchy and I look forward to hearing your next tracks! :D

PrismaticMusic responds:

Thank you so much for all this feedback!! This is what I crave!! Thank you for taking all the time to write this!! I don't take this as mean at all! Thank you!!

First Take: Part 2 First Take: Part 2

(missing you on chess.com)
Didn't get to say goodbye so I'll say it now. Goodbye and I hope you find the time you were looking for to do other things with your life. :)

sciencefreako responds:

Thanks, CJ! I didn't want to stay and say goodbye to everyone because I was afraid that I'd want to stay instead of leave. I miss you all too. :D

Bee Kirby Bee Kirby

You have an awesome art style! :D

Triple Trouble Triple Trouble

Very well done! Love the simplicity of it. :)