Depthstrider Depthstrider

I really liked how this sounded!! Good variation throughout, not dull whatsoever. 5/5 :)

NoahAu responds:

Thanks man!

out of time out of time

Honest review on it. It's nice with a good, rising atmosphere with it but got repetitive at times because there wasn't enough automation going on. I also feel like the bass didn't hit hard enough when you introduced it, also the sliding bass note at 1:51 really didn't agree with me some reason. I loved the variation and sound of the melody you had so I'm going with 4/5. :)

XEFSketch responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

I was going for more of an atmosphere rather than melodic differentiation throughout the track.

Further Further

So catchy, I recognized every single classic synth you used. 4.5 :)

Dinner Zone Dinner Zone

I'm imagining Mega Drive graphics with an old guy saying to me, "It's time to eat your leftovers" with that text FX you hear in every single turn-based RPG. It's so vivid that I can't help but give this loop 5 stars. :)

Throught Time Throught Time

I liked the calmness of the track, although sometimes felt repetitive, sry. 4 star! :)

Shoreline Shoreline

I need the bathroom...

jking of course. I absolutely loved the track and the variation it had. I never got bored which I usually do with ambient tracks. Full 5 star! :)

AssassinOnTheHill responds:

Hahaha ;) I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for your review!

Fill The Basses (Pump It 2) Fill The Basses (Pump It 2)

Dang, that's nasty! xD

111robloxdude responds:

XD Thx

-StreetWise- -StreetWise-

41,643 Plays | 220,700 Downloads
WAY TO GO NG... XD

Digital Delirium Digital Delirium

Very angelic sounds!! Reminds me of classic trance, also great variation. I hope you keep at it. :)

phoenixapprentice responds: