Jam #37 Jam #37

This was some very beautiful improvisation! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. I believe the end was my favourite part. The variation was very good but I felt that some parts were too distorted or went too high. Example - 1:27 too distorted (maybe just because of my music preferences though). 0:48, little too high for my ears. Maybe you can try high pass filtering. Managing the 800 to 1,000 Hz range can sometimes be an issue, but if things are cutting through too much, odds are it's somewhere in this range (especially for Rhodes). Other than that, I thought it was a very well made track. :)

EoD696 responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback. The rhodes is a bit distorted, but you don't really hear it until I really lay into the keys...I tried to leverage that in a passionate way. I didn't give alot of thought to after effects on the piano - I wanted that track to feel raw. Maybe the transitions are a bit rough, maybe the distortion is a bit strong. I'm not one to revise pieces after they've been published, but I'll take your thoughts into account in future compositions. Thank you.

Hinted Wind Hinted Wind

This was really good! :o

Eternal Sunset Eternal Sunset

I recognized the Sytrus (love that synth). This is a really nice track! A little simplicit at times, but this is techno so I guess it's fine. Good job. ;)

EdKempeper responds:

Hi ! Thank you for this review !
Yeah, lot of nice sounds in Sytrus ! I should have add some variety, I'll think about it for my next track ;)

Shoo-Ree-Na Shoo-Ree-Na

This track was simply beautiful. It's variation, diverse sounds and memorable melody were my favourite things about it. I did feel the reverb was too tight on the melodies (the delay was far more noticeable), but this is simply due to my personal preferences. Good use of pan on the FX and mixing of the high end of everything! Keep up the good work. ;)

endKashika responds:

Thanks a lot. :)

Far Light Far Light

Wow!! Never thought I'd see the day where I'd hear proper Techno on NG. Happy I found this! Great work dude. 5\5 ;)

~SW~ Reflection ~SW~ Reflection

Such a peaceful unique words cannot describe, so I'm just gonna give you your well earned 5. ;)

SkyeWint responds:

WORDS. Quite useful, but sometimes a music is worth a million. Thanks, man!

~SW~ Thoughtspark ~SW~ Thoughtspark

I can just feel the complexity in this track. You said the highs were painful but it was only 1:41 that bugged me. Great job. 5\5 ;)

SkyeWint responds:

Hahaha, dude. The highs were painful. Key word there being "were", thank goodness. I actually redid the master on this track and reuploaded it solely because of that, it started giving me a headache after I tried focusing on the mixing when my ears had gotten a break for a bit!

~SW~ Mellowdia ~SW~ Mellowdia

This has great variation!! Something I'm always listening for on NG. ;D

SkyeWint responds:

Sweet man, I like keeping things varied a lot. Definitely adds a lot to music if it has some development through it!

Electroconductor - Escape (Skiddle Remake) Electroconductor - Escape (Skiddle Remake)

This has great variation!! Keep it up. ;D

Depthstrider Depthstrider

I really liked how this sounded!! Good variation throughout, not dull whatsoever. 5/5 :)

NoahAu responds: