One Fateful Day: Full Moon One Fateful Day: Full Moon

HAHAHA, I much prefer this one over your others no offence. ;D

NorthStream responds:

Glad you liked it

Frisky Business (Undertale Animation) Frisky Business (Undertale Animation)

This is amazing, I can't explain it but it's amazing! xD

Character Animation- Anime Style!! Character Animation- Anime Style!!

Looks okay, should of been looped though. Just my opinion. ;)

TheToonTwinzShow responds:

Maybe that should've been done lol

Typing Invaders Typing Invaders

Original twist to a classic game, clever! :D

Nature Escape Jungle Nature Escape Jungle

This was a very enjoyable point and click adventure! Job well done! :D

Citroen Car Memory Citroen Car Memory

This is an okay game. Hardest level's a bit easy and the audio needs some help. If you like the atmosphere of waves then I recommend opening up the loop you have into an audio editing software and chopping off the end bit so it doesn't sound like it's looping. Hope this helps. :)

Jam #37 Jam #37

This was some very beautiful improvisation! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. I believe the end was my favourite part. The variation was very good but I felt that some parts were too distorted or went too high. Example - 1:27 too distorted (maybe just because of my music preferences though). 0:48, little too high for my ears. Maybe you can try high pass filtering. Managing the 800 to 1,000 Hz range can sometimes be an issue, but if things are cutting through too much, odds are it's somewhere in this range (especially for Rhodes). Other than that, I thought it was a very well made track. :)

EoD696 responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback. The rhodes is a bit distorted, but you don't really hear it until I really lay into the keys...I tried to leverage that in a passionate way. I didn't give alot of thought to after effects on the piano - I wanted that track to feel raw. Maybe the transitions are a bit rough, maybe the distortion is a bit strong. I'm not one to revise pieces after they've been published, but I'll take your thoughts into account in future compositions. Thank you.

Hinted Wind Hinted Wind

This was really good! :o

Eternal Sunset Eternal Sunset

I recognized the Sytrus (love that synth). This is a really nice track! A little simplicit at times, but this is techno so I guess it's fine. Good job. ;)

EdKempeper responds:

Hi ! Thank you for this review !
Yeah, lot of nice sounds in Sytrus ! I should have add some variety, I'll think about it for my next track ;)